Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This has never happen in our school before.
OK, maybe it did happen. But it was outside of school.
Today, a man just DIED in our school! @@
It was at Block E. It's so freaky! I think I will NEVER go there anymore! T-T
Will it be haunted? I HOPE NOT!

I feel pity for that man :(
I cant believe got people actually laugh at him! STUPID PEOPLE!
Let see you die and I laugh at you! x(
I'm sneezing my lungs out! All because of yesterday.
My grandfather turned on the air-con to such a low temperature.
So now I caught a flu. x(

I think I'm spreading it around in school today.
So SORRY guys! If you caught it~
I've used up a box of tissue paper. I think I will used up another box too.
I'm so hot right now. I think I'm gonna get a fever. ):
Not to forget, I caught a sore throat too! wahhhh T________T

No comments: