Friday, August 1, 2008

go away fever~

31 July 2008.

SICK! Bad flu, horrible cough, crazy headache, teruk sorethroat and an unbearable fever.
I was so dizzy when I came down at 6 in the morning. I nearly fall down the stairs.
Couldn't open my eyes. It was sealed shut.
I threw myself onto the sofa. I couldn't get up anymore.
My whole body was numb. Cannot move at all. 0% energy.
My thoughts were Aiya! Just sleep more lah! Will get better.
I can't believe I was wrong! When I re-sleep and woke up at 10.30,
my body temperature was sooo damn HIGH. I'm melting inside.

I got the thermometer and "measure" my temperature.
It was 38.5ºc ! (Normal body temperature is 36.0ºc - 37.4ºc )
Mine was extremely high. Well, -.-
went to the doctors and yada yada yada
At least I get to skip school today. :D
Night time, JJs and Anu called me.
They filled me with the lastest. Their concerns really helped me alot!
What will I be without friends like them? :)

While talking with Anussha on the phone, my whole body felt cold.
Although the fan was off and there was practically NO AIR around.
But I'm still shaking outside. But in the inside, I'm melting again -.-
I re-measure my temperature again. This time it was 39.6ºc
OMG OMG @@
Even I got shocked. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
FEVER FEVER GO AWAY, FAR FAR AWAY, COME BACK WHEN I SAY IT'S OK.

No comments: