Monday, August 11, 2008

it's a good start :D

Emo Comments For Hi5 I think I might show him that smile again :]

Killing mosquitos are part of my job at home, you know? -.-"
Just smack here and there. Easy? THINK AGAIN!
PJ time as always are really terrible!
Ever since we got our new PJ teacher, Pn "Salina", we were having the best time of our life!
........ NOT.
She made us play some embrassing games! Like the games that normally standard 1
kids will do. Like throw the ball to the other person and run to the back of the line. =="
When we do what she says, she said we acted like Standard1 kids. @@
I think she is turning us into one instead!
Not only did she make us to throwing balls,
she also asked us to run in place and when she whistles the whistle,
we had to jump up like a star! And then continue running in place again.
I was like -.=?
I never really want to say it but I WANT PN PEREMA BACK!
And Hui Cheng said, SHE liked Alvin.
HOLY CRAPPY~~!
SHE LIKED ALVIN. SHE LIKED ALVIN. SHE LIKED ALVIN!
She maybe the only liked him. By the way,
do you EVER think he will LIKE HER??????
Her studies, her dumbness, her prettyness, her shape, her personality!
ALL ALSO BELOW SEA LEVEL! (Sea = C)
Crazy people!

No comments: