Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged by YENTHENG the rainbow expert ^^
15 weird things and facts about myself ;

1. It's a habit now, I keep touching my fringe. ^^;
2. I love to read JAPANESE COMICS! :DD *loves loves*
3. Maths LOVER. wuu wuu wuuu~
4. I'm also a crappy talker ;D
5. I just love my friendsss~~! Without them, im NOTHING.
6. And I hate people talking about my braces. It's disgusting..
7. HATE MILK!
8. Completely liveless without MY computer~
9. Anti- chipmunksss. (Alvin, Shorty, Too Bossy, No Nerve)
10. Laughing is good~ :DDDD
11. CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI <3
12. I sneeze out loud -.-"
13. I practically walk like a duck when I wear high heels! So no high heels for me.
14. Hate homeworks! argghhhh~!
15. Clumsy lil pigg~

TAG :
Anussha, Suzanne, Ying Yen, Erin, Klaudia and etcc.

No comments: