Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Romeo&Juliet

Borrowed Bryan's Romeo and Juliet manga. Which cost RM41.00
It was great! But all the sentences are from Shakespeare's play.
It's so diffecult to understand what are they trying to say!!
Although it's a manga, the sentences are really killing me ^^;
Juliet : What o'clock tomorrow should I send to thee?
Romeo : By the hour of nine.
Juliet : 'Tis twenty year till then.
Romeo : I would I were thy bird.
(A few sentences from the manga)
It was no spelling error. Those sentences are really hard to understand!
but the drawings are damn cute ! :DD
But their life is quite bad, they love each other.
Because of their family couldn't get along with each other,
they have to split up. Why can't people just leave them alone??!
_________________________________________________
Today was another bored-up day again =.=
Nothing funny happens. It's just that I get the feeling that you are challenging me.
So I should accept the challenge and challenge you too!
So be prepared. Cause I'm coming with my "meriam" ;DD
Just like Sejarah ;)
Rentap Wira Sarawak. I'm using the Bujang Sadok to challenge you!
bwahahahahhahahahahaha

No comments: