Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my life if full of ups and downs.

Got a new blogskin. I know I'm childish :D
But I don't care! I just love KAWAII things
I haven't been blogging yesterday. I'm too lazy to blog. :(
I don't want to have a LAZY attitude! argghh @@

I can't believe I'm tying my hair! All because of the orentation.
They are going to check peoples' hair. So I better tie it up.
I don't want Pn CMM to give me a free haircut.
Her famous Mushroom Style.
Available in BOY style and GIRL style. F.O.C.

I rather tie my hair up and look sakai-ish! And seriously, I DO!
I'm so embrassed to see people. T-T
Got people say ~>
"You look like last year"
"Noob look"

Terutamanya, musuh baik saya iaitu LOH KOK JUN. =="

Sejarah Pembentangan today.
My group bentangkan Dato' Maharaja Lela. Subtopic 7.5
I was like shaking when I'm explaining the factors of the Penentangan British.
Mei Kee and Sai Weng keep on making weird faces.
Make me keep on laughing. Teacher comment me.
Said I should be more serious. Thanks to them. -.-
but my group got a MEMUASKAN. :DD
Over the last 3 groups. Our's is the best ^^
....so far.

Yentheng, no need to worry. :D
I did my revenge to Thinakaran.
The guy who bumped into you without saying sorry~! ^^
He was teasing my, saying my hair very nice lah
Like and angel. And he make the stupid face.
Hello! This is the talk of hamsup people. -.-"
So I kicked his leg. He was screaming here and there.
Probably I kicked it hard? Anyway, I kicked twice! ;DD
Which made him almost burst out into tears. boohooo~

KH time. Oh my gosh, we were crapping all the way!
Klauds♥, threw her wau around the class.
She made it look like a kite. But the wau flew round and round
instead of flying straight. ;DD
You should hace seen it! It's freaking funny.
SHE said to Klauds ;
"Klaudie, why do you leave me and ____ for the brocolli?"
Klauds leave you?? She doesnt even own you.
You are not hers OK? She can do what she want.
Stop talking craps that arent true OK? ;D
PnYeoh's lessons are boring, as usual.
Siobita said that PnYeoh is talking to herself. Which I kinda agree.
Although no one is listening, she still continue her teaching.
Sometimes I feel that she really talks to herself.
So I told Siobita to just keep NODDING when she is looking at you.
So Siobita, LiJien and me keep nodding when PnYeoh looks at us.
Its was funny yet stupid! xDD

No comments: