Tuesday, August 5, 2008

bad luck SHOO!

I haven't been posting much these days. :(
I was so busy yesterday! Busy doing the pembentangan thing for Sejarah.
I know some classes don't need to do it but my class is WAJIB. @@
5% from the final examination. So must do it properly! :D
Finished most of it. It was killing me. -.=
Today is the MOST tiring day of my life!
Helped PnHaliza to give out some papers to all of Form2.
Not to mention, including ALL the afternoon section teachers in this school!
We walked for 4 periods , NON-STOP. All 3 of us, Anu, Klauds and Me.
Anu and Klauds kept on complaining their legs ache =.=
How to go shopping with girly legs like that?!?!
Anyway, the matters gonna become even worse!
PnHaliza gave me her permission pass. So I was responsible of holding it.
I was so busying argueing with KJ, I swing my hand here and there.
And I realize that the pass I was holding 5mins ago was gone! @@
I, I mean WE, looked everywhere! We walked around the school for more than 100 times!
I was very worried that PnHaliza is gonna slaughter me.
We finally TOLD her the truth. She was shaking her head for 2mins.
Then she said "Nevermind lahh" ~~
Then I also "okay lah. SORRY TEACHER!"
But in the end, Chee Weng found it. (Leong)
OMG OMG! Relieved Relieved relieved!
But because he found it, it made us walked 100 times around the school. =="

No comments: