Sunday, August 24, 2008

sicked?

- * pheewwww * -
I'm finally at home the whole day today! :D
No more going out. I can't believe I hate going out now. ^^;
But I still need to finish my projects.
I still got 3 more projects to finish. D;
Now you can see how lazy am I?? VERY!

Beijing Olympics is going to end tonight.
So no more sport show? T______T !
Although I dont watch all the sports, but it is fun to watch ~

Feverish this few days.
Sore throat and always feeling cold. *buuurrrrr*
I'm going to get Fever again? I also have 10 frozen fingers. @@
Tomorrow is school day. 1 week of holidays, GONE.
Don't you think it is fast time passes?
It will be in October for another 1 week of holiday. *sighs*
And my birthday is finally coming! 30 days countdown.
*smiles widely*
:]

Any presents for the little girl next door? :3
guess not. *sniffs*
I think this year will be a silent birthday for me. T___T

No comments: