Thursday, August 7, 2008

sleeppy dayy

Oh my GOD! That fatty pigggg!!
She can't play basketball! She foul the whole game!
Some more LC infront of me! She say she can play.
But all she does is FOUL the whole game! Memalukan me!!
She made me got so mad with my friends! When they did nothing but make me happy!
I got so mad, throwing that paper on her head is the best PLAN!
HAHA! Can't believe she snoored on that paper -.-
Sorry girlss. I will never hate you. I will never get mad with you guys too! :D
So don't worry! I wont blame it on you guysss. NEVER
Although Klaudia hit my hand, and make it blue black
I never blame her. Cause it didn't hurt ^^
The whole day raining today! @@
Miserable! Miserable! Miserable!
What's worse is that my class, have no ELECTRICITY!
So it's sooooooo dark. makes you sleeepppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. zzzz
Even PnHaliza snoored in class. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz her lah -,-

No comments: