Tuesday, August 26, 2008

waiting~ :D

It was a fun day today~ ♡
KJ forced us, GIRLS to buy him a birthday present.
He suggested it. A Wild Channel wallet. @@
Cost like RM40+ heeheeeheeheee~
KJ, please go and DREAM ON! There is absolutely NO WAY, am I gonna spend RM40+ on a wallet which I can't even use it! :P
I wanted a Roxy bag. So why don't KJ and the guyss buy me one~ ><"

aiikss. Projects projects projects.
exactly 3 more to be done. Which I will finish it within this week ^^
GOD knows how am I gonna do it! As long as I do it~
Going over to Anussha's house tomorrow. To print my Geography project.
I don't have a printer~ unlucky me~

ehehehhehehehe ♡
I kept on thinking about my birthday !
I wonder, will I have a birthdya present? :/
I told and reminded everyone about my birthday~
I want a surprise! But I don't think anyone is even planning.
Not to mention it, NOT EVEN MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE KNOW MY BIRTHDAY!
Even Sarah can't remember. She even wanted a birthday present from me to her -.-"
HELLO! Give me one first OK? :P

No comments: