Saturday, August 30, 2008

KJ's birthday

Myspace Cute Icons From Layoutshere.com
He knew he had to do something. If not, he would have lost me too.

I don't think I can stand her any longer.
I really want to say "I had enough of you! Just tuuut off!".
Imagine, today is already the "black" day for you, and she just starts bragging and crapping.
She pulls you here and there and yell her lungs out at your ear!
Starts burping at your face. And slobbing food or water on you!
She starts treating me like her dog. WTF??
I dont think Anu and LiJien can stand her too.

PnHaliza asked me to help her with the oral thingys.
So I skipped 3 periods of class. eheheheheheh~
Just helped her to rewrite the student's oral tests.
I think it's a good deal :3

Thinking of going to KJ's house today. Which reminds me, today is KOK JUN's BIRTHDAY!! :DD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARROT!
wuu wuu wuuu~
( the anti-pink group leader )
I sent him a sms. He replied -
"LOL. thx.. you are the 6th person to wish me after 12am. and the 9th person who wish me by sms."
It stunned me. @@
He record it?!?! @@
So on Monday, we will go to KJ. ehehhehehehehe~

No comments: