Saturday, August 9, 2008

school replacement

Today was a school day. Replacement school day.
I went to Anussha's house today. Went there early.
Like 8.00am in the morning! @@
When I could be snooring like a
PIG.
Went to her house to do my science project. I haven't finish! aiiyooyo
But Anu's computer "suddenly' broken down. Just as I reacher her house.
It was OK yesterday. Now it's kaput.
And when I got back home, her computer was OKAY again. -.=?
A jinxed computer that hates me, MAYBE?!?
And I just got a HUGE fight with my aunty. =="
I said that she is spoiling my baby brother!
And she said I was spoilled instead! I was like
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!
So we are like treating each other with cold shoulders right now >< He was the one being SPOILLED! My aunty need to bring the food everyday to him. After his kindergarten, he need to have lunch PRONTO. If there wasnt any food infront of him, he'll throw a fit! And he keeps hitting people and saying bad words like
A**HOLE, SUCKS, IDIOT, STUPID, MORON.
And the said I was spoilled. I was about to say
What the tuuut ??!
Do you think I was spoilled ????

No comments: