Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HOLI is ruin!

Haven't been blogging now a days.
Because of my DAD! He has been using the computer non-stop T-T
He dont want me to use it! So I need to wait until he finishes.
Which is around 12am! By that time, I'm already asleep. -.-"
So I can barely USE the computer D';
And my weeks schedule is a bit tight. :/

WEDS : Going to MELAKA DDD; _[ call me please ;) ]_
THURS : Coming back from MELAKA :DDD _[ ill reach at night time ]_
FRI : Going over to my mum's place _[ going to play with puppies :D ]_
SAT : Still at mum's place _[ - ]_
SUN : Back :D _[ reach at 4pm+? ]_

What a holiday ;SS
I heard that Brian Leong flown at US during the holidays. T____T!!
Although, I did went to KJ's house. (:
To play badminton! Will upload those sticky, uhh, I mean SICKY pictures :D
( Wrong choice of words~ )

No comments: