Wednesday, August 27, 2008

fish curry~?

Myspace Cute Icons From Layoutshere.com
Went to Anussha's house today. To print out my stuffs ~
Her computer hates me! T-T
Everytime when I am her house, the computer will jam and lagg.
Maybe I'm cursed??!
Her mom cooked Fish Curry ~ ♥
It was delicious! *yummies*
She sent us to school at 12.40pm. I was so worried that I'll be late! @@

The first thing I saw when I stepped into school was a road full of blu-ees ;
All the prefects checked everyone's bag before they go into school.
I thought to myself, "Luckily I put all my barang larangan at Anu's home"
I brought thumbdrive, comics, colour pens and etc. etc.
I was LUCKY! :DDD ☼

Just now, I got into a horrible fight with my "brother-in-law"
You know the online game, Audition Dance Battle?
Yeahh, he was my sister's "couple partner"
They got married. And I have to call him.. THAT!
You know????? THAT????? The last word in the first row of this paragraph?!?
He kept scolding me with bad words.
So I said he was childish. and yada yada yada~
HATE HIM SO MUCH!
--x-Bberry !! SUCKS TO HELL!

No comments: