Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I was really touched by her words. My OWN best friends' words ;)
I'm so grateful to have a friend like you!
Who always forgive me no matter what I do.
Seriously, without you, I think I'll end up being like her.
UNWANTED! I'm glad we were best friends.
We got so much to talk! Anything and everything! We can talk non-stop!
Everytime we are together, we would chat until the teacher's hair turn white x)
I'm glad you don't gossip about me. Nor backstab me.
I'm glad that I don't do the same to you too! You maybe the only one I don't do it to.
(Sorry KBT! ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
Best friends stay together. No matter is storm, wind or even tsunami.
I will hang on to you! Even if everyone hates you.
I WILL NEVER HATE YOU, I PROMISE!
This is what friends are for right? :D

No comments: