Friday, July 4, 2008

LOVE is impossible

Myspace Emo Icons From Layoutshere.com I hate to be your soft toy! Treat me like a someone you respect.

So many projects to do! @__@
Seni , Sejarah , Sivik , Science. All also start with S one. x(
Borrowed Cahaya book. omg~~
So thick! And not to forget, so heavy. :P
Went up to 2a2. Holy Moley!
The white board. Was filled with marker ink.
It's full of scribbles. ->
I LOVE RAOUL. / Phantom of the Opera ROCKSS
I LOVE MICHELLE LIM SHENG RONG / SHE ROCKZ!

Well , she does have a lot of FANsss in SMKSS. ^^;
Then watch 3a7 , Kadine's class play basketball antara kelas.
She played extremely well ! GOOD JOB.
Klaudia is the lame ass there. -.-"
She keep on laughing at people! Soo bad.
Finally they WON. congrats congrats.

Walk to class. Stupid Ratatouille said 'May Yan, I got surprise for you at the table'
huuuuhhhh? I look at the table. Guess what?
The relationship between MAYYAN & ______ ♥
Whaaat the hell ? IT's BRYAN's WORK!
I quickly get a liquid and liquid it -_________________-"
No wonder he went to camp today, so he wouldn't die of me KILLING HIM!
YT & Regina had some great experience x)
I wished something like that will happen to me too! ;DD

No comments: