Sunday, July 27, 2008

Love Quotes From Layoutshere.com

OMG. If you look at the previous post, I counted 255+5=300
@@ my calculation is becoming worse! How am I gonna score A on maths NOW?!
Havent been blogging this few days. WHY?
The computer is making this tuuut tuuut tuuut tuuut sound -.-"'
Like the sound you hear in the hospital. The sound of people's heart beat.
Yeaahh. Exactly that. So soon, you will hear, tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
whhooopppsss :x sudah mati

Just got back from dinner-ing with family.
Tomorrow is Hari Pameran for SMKSS. :DDDD
So excited! Going to school in the morning. Like 7.20?!?
So early! i'm still zzzzz-ing in my sleep okays? -.-
KKJR pengerusi, morning section, is such a pain in the neck!
He keeps yelling DO yOuR WORK! or EFF OFF
So rude! Joseph wanna slap him edi. I will too!

No comments: