Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HATE CSW

Myspace Cute Icons From Layoutshere.com I couldn't watch the one I love been in trouble without even helping.

Pn.*** keep pecat-ing prefects who were inlove. Sickening right ?
Can't she leave them alone? How could she ask a person
whether to choose your JOB or your LOVE.
She make as if they're gonna fall down an edge -.-
Mostly people choose LOVE. cause NO ONE WANTS TO WORK UNDER HER!

Me and Sai Weng had a really BIG childish fight today! ^^;
I took his pen that he accidently threw to me, and throw it away~ *so long!*
He took my pencil box and threaten me =="
And then I managed to take it back. But he took my bottle instead!
So I took his KH text book. (for boys, whoever dont have text book have to stand outside of the class! :DD)
And he took my Mr.Midnight book.... FROM MY BAG! @@
ThieF ThieF ThieF ! x(

So we wouldnt want to give each other things back.
We kept it until 6.47pm :)
Finally its OVER! No more childish fight with him x)
Tomorrow's the Semi-finals and Finals for Form2 basketball.
Hope 2A2 wins! :D
I'm going to support them. What are best friends for?

No comments: