Wednesday, July 2, 2008

beautyy

Myspace Emo Icons From Layoutshere.com Because you broke her heart , she's back to her EMO self.

Wanted to learn Japanese and French x3
Good idea? ahahass
Me souhaiter la bonne chance ! (wish me good luck!)
PnTeo is not coming for 2months ! :DD
hip hip hooray!! But..
Got a replacement teacher ganti her for 2months.
Description of the teacher -->
i) Has jurassic dinosaur hair
ii) rabbit nose
iii) some gorilla teeth?
iv) dress like a cave man -.-"
v) Spelt Jumaat as Tumaat


friends who get this teacher,
BE PREPARE TO FAIL YOUR MORAL!
Luckily I didn't see him.
I got those description from my friends. (:
I'm looking forward to see my Cave Man Moral teacher xP
By helping PnHaliza, I get to skip Moral period! :)

Went to find her in 2A11.
Want to ask her on how to do the report for Road Safety Club.
Walk pass 2A12. OMG?
The water is leaking! whhaaa...? ;D;D;D
Like the pipe burst or something! From below,it looks like a waterfall.
From above, looks like banjir! hahahahahass
I see PnYeoh face looking at the leaking pipe, xO
xDDDDDD funny expressioN!

No comments: