Friday, July 4, 2008

jiggle

Myspace Emo Icons From Layoutshere.com You can hurt the one you like but not the one you love ✖

hate hate hate her FOREVER_✖
To me, she's such a b x t c h!
the b x t c h from HELL!
I have never hate anyone like I hate her.
Infront of the guyss, she so damn fat hao!
Go near KJ and pinch him lahh. Talk like fat hao people talk.
Such a flirt man! :X

Keep on manja-manja near the guyss.
PJ time, I was holding the basketball, she acted like she's so pro.
She hit the ball, even when I was holding it.
The ball went backwards, and kinda twist my finger.
It was damn pain! I was like What The FFF ?!?!
She just went skipping away like what b x t c h does!
Play like a buffalo mann. She went to defense people.
Like how? By slapping people in the FACE!

She kept wailing the guyss' names. OMG.
Stop acting to sluty infront of me okayy? Makes me wanna puke!
Such a LC idiot ass.
At least I'm not the ONLY who hates her ><
Keep on yelling "ahhhh" or "ohhhh"
Shut the hell up idiot!
I couldn't stand infront of her.
And I can't believe the guyss actually likes her! @@
hmph, hate flity girlss!

OMG. Can my life get any worst?
Connection is sooo bad! x(
Know where I write my blog?
At a notepad! x(( When the connection is back,
then only I copy and paste everything.
I still got English homework need to do!
Which require the internet. sighh
Guess it'll have to wait.

KJ was extremely annoying today!
Having lunch at the canteen. Stupid KJ said
"I can't eat infront of May Yan! She'll make me lost my appetite."
-_____________-" infront of YT somemore.
ehhhhhh, memalukan. Can't wait to smack him.
WeiJing always scaring me x)
Suddenly appear here, and suddenly there. @@

No comments: