Monday, July 14, 2008

birthdayss

Myspace Girly Icons From Layoutshere.com His smile fix my heart immeadiately.

weeepeeesss :D:D
remember the "special item" I brought to school today?
It was A BIRTHDAY CAKE ~!!
For whose birthday? JANE HOH LI JIEN. eeeee x3
It was actually tomorrow. But we celebrated early.
She's gonna celebrate with her family tomorrow anyway~
It's American Chocolate from Berry's. The price was OK.
I mean everyone shared the cake right? So ENJOY the pics!
By the way, I brought my cam to school~ lalala
I didn't get permission from MissNg. I just put the cam in PnHaliza's table.
She's soo cooperative. (of course after ALL I DONE FOR HER)
Everyone loved chocolate right? Well, the chocolate got out of hand x)
Now it's all over peoples' faces! :DD
GUEST of honour : LiJien
GUESTS : Kashmita, Hazel, Joanne, Julia, Punethan, Bala, Sughontha, Anussha, May Yan, Klaudia, Karol, Chee Weng, Brian Leong.
Uninvited GUESTS : Hairul & Melvin <- trespassers >.<
Noobie HAIRUL! :P
MEMORIES!
Check out Punethan's cute pose ;)
What was that HAIRUL?!
A ;swt; sign? -_________________-"
Everyone had a great time. Luckily I put my cam in PnHaliza's table.
Today, spotcheck! @@
THANK GOD. THANK GOD. THANK GOD.

No comments: