Friday, July 25, 2008

admit it~

Love Quotes From Layoutshere.com

This is my 255th post. Another 5 more and it will be the 300th. wow ;)
and another 71 more posts, and it is my blog's birthday! ;DD
Already 1 year I own "bloggie" ;)
On Fridays, we usually go up to 2A2 and chat.
And we did that today! but 2A2 went bonkers!
They are throwing paper planes around the class. ( I started it! )
I can't believe they got addicted to it. ==

EnShahril announced that tomorrow will be all the clubs meeting.
So almost all the clubs will be at school tomorrow. Which also means A LOT OF PEOPLE.
He also said that we will be going with class teacher this year.
Not like last year! Where we can walk to our hearts content!
But this year, we had to go with our class teacher and "fellow" classmates.
Which will be a pain in the neck. Luckily I got duty at KKJR. So I don't have to follow them and be embrassed by their sickening attitudes >.<

KKJR also another sickening thing! There's 3 shifts.
Shift 1 = 8.00 - 9.30am
Shift 2 = 9.30 - 11.00am
Shift 3 = 11.00 - 12.30pm
I'm in shift 2 but they wajibkan semua ahli to come on shift 3.
So that means I will be working from 9.30 - 12.30 non stop!
By my shift ends, all the clubs have already shut down their store! ><""
I'm gonna kill that Kumana Guru ==""""""""""""""""""""""

Seni period. We're learning Caligraphy.
SaiWeng is writing stories about me. Not good stories. BAD STORIES!
He wrote ->
may yan = moron, stupid and a idiot. long long time ago in a village, a penjual sell lmy apples. thet are RM10 each. but the apples made lmy more stupider. hahaha
THE END.
@@ psyco fella!

No comments: