Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Love Quotes From Layoutshere.com

School day again. -.-
I wish there was Hari Pameran for the whole week!
I just hate studying in school. So THE boring!
70% of my classmates have no tables! Because they used it for Pameran.
So only 1 row out of 4 rows of seats get tables.
Others dont have! @@ Including ME

So we went up and down to look for tables. x(
aiiyoyoo. So crazy!
We went all the way to Blcok E to get 5 tables @@
And I cant even carry one! I'm soo lembik lahh~
Wen Cai asked if we need any help. Thanks anyway! :D
It's OK. I'll just ask Daniel to do it~ bwahahahahaha~
THANKS DANIEL! so manly. Not like Joseph -.-
Only know how to talk craps and sing horriblely~

My grandfather is trying to make everyone in this house catch a cold!
He wanted today to be a ANTI-mosquito day. So he was spraying the RISECT killer mosquitos spray around the house. All the rooms and dustbins ==
And he also turned on all the air-con. If you dont know, air-con keeps mosquitos away.
(That's what i heard)
The air-con was SOOO COLD. I'm sneezing until my lungs almost dried up!
buurrrrrrrr

No comments: