Sunday, July 27, 2008

tag by yingyen and suzanne

TAGGED by YinGyen and SUZANNE

Here are the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

ONE;;
practically NO BFHs. BFH stands for Bxtch From Hell. Please! I'm anti-bxtch, right Ying Yen? ;D

TWO;;
I like pink. If you notice it, i usually use skins that are pink or related to pink(whatever that means) and I think that red and purple is a horrible combination!

THREE;;
no copy-caters. Although i am one, but I still hate them :D

FOUR;;
I'm also anti-chipmunk. they always bother me! ><

FIVE;;
I love my friends! No matter how ugly or pretty you are, you are still my FRIEND! :DD

SIX;;
my blog is strictly for polite people only. No F-wording or bad wording in here!

SEVEN;;
finally, im a psyco person! ;D
i love to do psyco thing and silly acts. So bare with it~

You'll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged
any BODY who likes to do it~ wuu wuu wuu~

No comments: