Tuesday, July 8, 2008

im SINGLE x(

The broken hearted girl, just sits there waiting.

Thanks for caring! My finger was totally fine :3
Just a little swollen. Turned purple black xP
Someone in my class, just torn 4A1's bulletin board!
arrgghhhh! ><""
Now we got to fix it back or the whole class kena rotan!
That bladdy bastard. Wait till I get my hands on that dude!
He's lucky if he ends up in the hospital! ><

I, ketua keceriaan need to fix it!
HOLY! I just noticed that ratatouille had a girlfriend.
;DD I only saw him walking with her.
Not sure is it GF or not ? x)
Gonna ask him tomorrow~
He is always talking with her.
Well, they did make a perfect couple.
He is like 3cm taller than her. So you can imagine her height yourself x)

And _____ kept on writing Alvin's name all over her book!
Oh please! He got GF already lahh~
His GF is more prettier than you.
Smarter than you. And SLIMER than you!
Don't tell me you like him! OMG OMG OMG.
Don't lahh. DOn't be steal peoples' BF ;D

No comments: