Wednesday, July 23, 2008

KJ is childish~

Myspace Cute Icons From Layoutshere.com She's angry. He's weepy. I'm happy (。◕‿◕。)

Went early to school JUST to watch them,2A2 nut girls, play :)
2A11 asked them to help. Because a girl did not come.
So Klaudia and Anussha helped 2A11 to play.
But they lost. So sorry! :(
Then I went to canteen to finish up my unfinished projects.

FINALLY finished it. And then went back to watch them~~
They are starting the game already! @@
2A2 vs 2A7.
Well, 2A7 no one played =="" They got sub from 2A3 and 2A8
So unfair! Well, hate to say but 2A2 lost D;
because of unfairness in other classes. Not to forget from refrees ><
They were very upset. They keep on shouting the EFF word.
(THEY = 2A2 nut girls :D)

I cheered them up. It took all my saliva and sweat to make them stop saying bad words which are currently polluting my mind!
Good girls gone bad :)
Yesterday, I had a childish fight with Sai Weng.
Today is with KOK JUN! @@

MY / ANU / KJ
Who are you waiting for??
My friend.
Who's your friend who wants you to wait for them??
My friend, no nerve.

Who is no nerve? *pretending dont know*
you dont know NO NERVE?!
you la. No nerve!
You lehh!??! No brain!
No nerve you cant live okay?!?!
like you lehh!? No brain!
If you dont have brain, you cant move at all!
huuuhhh???! HAHAHAHHAA. That's you la! No brain!
Oh. Ya hor! that's me *doing swt face*
HAHAHHAA
I can make me a brain! *proudly*
with what? Paper?
kok Jun make himself a paper brain. hahahah. How you wanna make?
I can use "technology".
Technology my head!
If KJ gets no.15 with a paper brain. Then MW gets no.20+. So he is what brain?
Tofu brain? ;DDD

No comments: