Monday, July 28, 2008

hari pameran! :D

PAMERAN! :DD
Lots to talk about~ So be ready!

During assembly. It was horrible! Ok,its already HOT. Yet stinky and noisy! Teachers are giving speeches. The Pengetua's speech was extremely boring x(. No offence though~
But it was seriously boring. And the guest of honour? Encik something something? Was too,boring -.-
All I heard was, Kokurikulum sangat penting bagi semua pelajar. Other time i was just snooring there behind a big FAT girl :D


The first thing THEY(the girlss) want to see is Ghost House. OMG OMG OMG @@
I'm not going it anymore! No siry! I went last year and the ghost scared the hell out of me! No way am I going this year! Or next year ==


Road Safety Club ; OK as usual. Same like where we left on Saturday. No difference. Except the drink bar. They're selling cocktails! OMG OMG yumm~
RM3/- SO CHEAP! I bought Purple Heart. Nice name right? Tastes nice too! Julia bought Requited Love. woooooooo~ I also bought some badges which are soo freaking cute!


PRS club ; they're doing Breast Cancer exhibition. My objective to get there was to collect more stickers! :D
I wasnt really there to see the exhibition. No oFFENCE though~!
Klaudia is such a pervert,mann -.-""
(you do NOT need me to explain WHY) swtsss =="


History Society ; was OK. I didn't realiza that Chippys' friends are the member there @@. I was like HOLY COW! So memalukan ^^;


Girl Guide ; Was a great hangout! I bought a sand keychain thingy? It's a container that has sand in it. I filled it up myself! ^^
I can put as many colours as I like and its only RM1.50! @@ heap cheap~


Other clubs ; I was only there for stickers! :D
I just went to ALL the club for stickers. No other reasons~ bwahahahahahah~~~

No comments: