Monday, July 7, 2008

HURT

My tears fall on its own everytime I see you, with HER.

Seeing you with her, really makes my tears fall.
I'm not sure is it SAD because my heart break ?
or feel HAPPY because he is happy ?
LOVE is confusing. And hurting.

OMG. OMG. @_____@
It was basketball again! ><
Anu was about to throw me the ball, and I was stand between Klauds
and Sughon. So I ran to get the ball.
Who knows that Klaudia and Sughontha wants to get the ball too!
So we ran to the ball and *CRASH*
3 of us crash together. oowwww~
I got up and my finger starts to hurt. Hurt really bad.
I can't feel my finger for 1min. x(

I was like broken! I couldn't even grip my left hand.
It was like my finger frozed up and its hurting really bad.
Even when I moved it, it hurts alot !
So I told Klaudia, she helped me massage it.
With just a little strength, not even enough strength to open a half-closed bottle.
And my finger hurts REALLY bad !!
I couldn't stop it. The tears start flowing.
The pain was really killing me.

I couldn't help it. Klauds stopped, and she asked me if I was okay.
I'm fine. Just little tears. I can go through the pain. I know I'm strong.
KJ kept on preassuring me to play, with the PAIN KILLING finger.
Well, to do make the HIGHNESS happy, I just play.
Shot 1 goal. After that goal, my finger hurts more than the pain
of 2 people stepping on your bare feet with sport shoes.
I just hold my tears and hope GOD knows, to shoo away the pain.

I just cant. In class, I burst into tears.
I not only cant grip my left hand, yet I cant even move the finger.
The pain was horrible. :(
Thankss to my friends MONIE, CHARISA, SOOK TENG, ANUSSHA, KLAUDIA, JOANNE
for their care ;)) I'm lucky to have them.

No comments: