Friday, July 18, 2008

original `

Myspace Cute Icons From Layoutshere.com I'm the original. She's the forgery.

High School Musical Ice Tour.
It's coming! Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil. 15-20 August.
Those who are High School Musical fans, don't miss it! :D
We have to sing our school song everyday now. -.-
Because some of us, can't remember the school songs' lyrics.
Okay, not some of us. ALL of us! Including me.
Well, I don't care so discluding me (:
After we sang the song, boys clapped their hands.
Are they gonna clap their hands everyday from now on? Since we have to sing the school song everyday.
Sesi Pagi students come and make a fuss for the teachers.
EnShahril was MAD. I mean this time, he is REALLY mad! @@
This is not a good time to laugh x(

Poor guyss. I bet they will be caned until their butts bloom flowers ):
PnHaliza is acting like a sakaii again! >.<
She tahan us from going home yesterday and today tahan us from recess-ing!!
When I can't eat, I'll cry. Serious. I really will.
I'm soo hungry. She tahan us for 10mins?!? T-T
CHOW MUN JACK, a prefect, hurt his leg when playing basketball antara class.
Bryan said he was admitted to hospital. Serious injury.
He twisted his leg real bad. Like 180degree. @@

I saw the ambulans come and pick him up.
Wow. Hope he is OK.
I hope 2A2 girls wont have such injuries like that. :/
Well, I hope the broken-arm girl will 'break a leg' during this tournament.
I don't mean by GOODLUCK to her.
I mean, I wish that she really break a leg! :DD

No comments: