Thursday, July 24, 2008

PnSelina

Myspace Girly Icons From Layoutshere.com Love starts with a little caring but ends with a lot of sadness.

BM period.
CikRohimah didnt come. So we got a sub.
Turns out to be PnAshikin. So relieved for 2 periods.
I quickly finish my Seni project! @@
I know I know. I know other classes had already finished them.
But not mine! Sejarah also. Majority students in my class haven't start Elemen 1. -.-

PJ period.
Got a new teacher. Her name is PnSelina? :/
She's plum, short and short-haired. (Like PnPMR's ciri-ciri)
She's replacing PnPMR. We were so excited!
PnPMR so jealous man. She was like so angry why are we very happy.
But,PnSelina is like a kindergarten teacher!
Her tactics :
She divide each class into 2 groups. (total 4 groups for 2 classes)
She gives competitions or races.
Which ever team wins, the whole team will get TOKENS??
End of each month, whoever get the most tokens will get a prize.
Is she childish? ;DDDDD

I know who is ___ and ____
they are both B----

No comments: