Thursday, July 10, 2008

happy ME

I'm happy to know you but I regret to love you.

I just love to PONTENG class! <3<3
Ponteng 4periods today! :D:D
Well, include yesterday :/
That's 7periods of ponteng in this week! :):)
Tomorrow, ponteng another 3periods.
So total up = 10periods! <3<3<3
Hey! Don't think wrong! I had permission x)
If not, then I surely will be suspended by the school!

Basketball today was superb!
I scored so many goals! KJ was just LC-ing. As usual~
He told me to pass the ball to him, when he was just making more air-balls -.-
He blamed me if he didn't get the ball in! ><"
KJ said he was a PRO. *vomits vomits*
The ball almost hit me! The guyss are throwing it around.
Luckily I moved my head! Just 2cm more,
and then *WHAMP* @@
I was LUCKY :D:D:D
Thank GOD! Chatting with Ying Yen is great!
Its soo funny. All those secrets~
kakakakax.

No comments: