Monday, July 21, 2008

betrayer is ME

The one betraying my friends is not her, yet it's ME.

SORRY FRIENDS! I'm the one who messed things up x(
projects projects projects! @@
Guess what? my seni project haven't even finished! :DD
I'm such a procrastinator. x)
PJ time, PnPMR(regina calls her like that! :D) asked us to run 1.5KM
The's 3 times the road from BlockG to the guard house @@
Well, her mood had gone mad today! She let 2A2 run first.
So 2A1 have to wait for them to finish -.-"

Klaudia finished first as always. She is always the weirdest among them all! :D
Last was Chan Wei Yee *claps claps* bravo bravo! x)
Then finally 2A1's turn to run. Finshed first was.... ME :D
okay okay, no bragging. But I did finish first!
Last was Siew Lin -.-" My time was 7:14 minutes.
Excellent! :D I think this is my BEST time I ever record in my life!

2A2 went to the Semi-finals in basketball !
Congrats congrats! they gonna fight with 2A11 on Weds.
Let's hope they win. Although NO OFFENCE!
Blog tomorrow. Nights :D

No comments: