Saturday, August 21, 2010

Takeru, loves.

こんにちは ! Hello !

Today I'm having such a good time! Biology exams are kind of, suckish. I screw the whole paper, I even drew ; SuG SuG, I LOVE YOU, Takeru ♥ all over my exam paper. Then I was busted by the teacher. She "lectured" me to not simply draw things and insisted me to erase it all off. No way I'm doing that!

SuG is !!

Math was a bit better than Biology. I managed to answer all the questions and did not leave anything blank :D but I did a small mistake which costs me 5 marks on my paper? fml, whatever at least I think I can get A? :) Takeru's smile has been in my head the whole day. I can't seemed to get the image of him out, actually I don't want to!! That crooked smile, dimples, and uneven row of teeth! That is just too awesome to be true, a Live Anime guy!

I sign my name on this petition to call SuG to come to Malaysia and perform! I bet they'll have fans here, I know they already have ONE here! Okay two, Anussha's included too! I hope they will come here soon. Their new album Tokyo MuZiCal Hotel is out. I'm going to get it from the Music shop. It's better than to download them, cause it's not clear? :D

Yuji has a sweet tooth, that's just like meeeeeee! And he loves cheesecake!! Just like me! What do you like, Takeru? :)


Check out Yuji's 'Cheesecake' obsession!! Cheesecakeeeeee ehehehehhe :D

No comments: