Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th.

Hello !

Today's like Friday the 13th. I checked the calendar and there's only ONE Friday the 13th in the whole year of 2010. That's today, ain't is such a big day? It's like someone's birthday! Anyway, it's supposed to be an unlucky day. Maybe only to some people?

Wayyyy in the morning, Klaudia already told me about her bad luck when her condo lift broke down and she has to run down 12 floors of stairs to catch her bus. Talk about, BAD LUCK. The best part is, she doesn't know today's the world Bad Luck day until I told her! Boy, she cursed like hell. We were all in class, chatting and laughing like mad people until we realized something -
Hey only half of the class came to school today? It's already 735am. When's the assembly going to start? Finally, we found out that they had forgotten us in the isolated place; the computer lab. What a nice way to treat us!

Fortunately, there's no mooncake tasting or else they will get it from me! I would do anything for food, well I'm not doing it if I have to strip or sell my body!!

-

I told the girls that I'm going to Far Far Away for the weekends. Shobi kept asking me, "Where is it near to?" LOL, honey you didn't get it. When I said Far Far Away, there's no 'near' to anywhere. Daniel was like telling stories about Shrek and all. We knew what was going through his mind, sleeping beauty, cinderella, snow white and all eh?

Far Far Away is actually a nice place to go to. Especially when you get permission to use the computer for 24 hours. Or when you get to eat as much as you like for 24 hours. Or maybe when you need to swim, play badminton for 24 hours. How about TV 24 hours? Far Far Away is heaven to me :) too bad it's all gonna end when Monday comes, damnit.

No comments: