Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some times maybe I could understand, this is an Islamic country. So we have to follow the rules and all but did they even see what are the people wearing here? What language are they using? What type of manners they show? It's kind of mean to NOT ask Americans or bands from other countries to perform here, right? I mean, WE want to meet them too!

I heard that the Beyonce concert was canceled last year. Everything was set up but then it was canceled last minute, why? I seriously don't know. Besides, Avril Lavinge came over here and they said her dressings are less appropriate. She's only wearing jeans and short sleeve t-shirt. SO? OMG, the minds of citizens here are going out of control.

But whatever, watching Gr8 Story PV now. It helps me soothes my mood. It's great to meet some SuG fans, cause sometimes they'll tell me about them if they did meet SuG. Sometimes, they share their favourite songs with me. Sometimes we talk about their cuteness. Sometimes we talk about our disappointments about not being able to meet them or buy their albums. It's fun! Imagine getting to know so many people from so many countries. :) There's even SuG fans from Florida! WOW

No comments: