Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Badminton, in our hands!

Hello honeys.

As you know, in the morning it's freaking scary in school. It's way dark in the morning and you probably can't see anything if you are as blind as a dingbat like me. Everything seems to be black in the morning, trust me, if you put blackie in a hallway, you can't even see him. Pitch black like shit. Walked to class, and as I was about to enter, I SWEAR on that annoying cat's life that I seriously heard someone moving those metal tables.

Like sounds of metal scratching on the floor? I went in and saw Klaudia alone, when I asked her about it. She said no. So what was I hearing? A poltergeist ghost? Pfft, whatever. Anussha like finally, came to school. She came in with the I-sleep-well-these-past-few-days look on her face! Oh gosh, I feel like strangling her! We're suffering in school while you can sleep at home? Damnit.

-

During Curriculum, there are TONS of bitches who want to show their hot sexay body to others. Like showing their bra colour? VPL, Visible Panty Lines? Ass lines? Boobs? What the heck? This is not a prostitution convention, and when I said show ass lines, I meant the guys. It was such a terrible sight, I could go blind looking at it. It's not like they are very sexay or anything. It's freaking ugly like shit. Get a life, whore(s)! :O

Sorry for the languages, when I get angry or disgusted, I tend to swear a lot. Forgive me ;)

-

Badminton interclass champion medal goes to, US! Woots, awesome to the bits! Li Jien and Klaudia played very well! They hired me as their manager, actually I insisted on being their manager. Whatever, its the same thing. Clement was telling Shobi and I everything about the Fabulous girl. Read about her in the previous post. Believe me, I laughed my ass out. I'm surprised that Clement can still stand her being around him.

No comments: