Monday, August 2, 2010

Spotcheck crazy.

Klaudia and Shobi told me everything they know about World Stage and how they enjoy it. From what I heard from them, it sounds kind of fun! I regret not going but what can I do? I can't not take the risks. They said that some movers were moving a gigantic ice cream across the stage just as prop for Katy Perry's California Girls song? LOL, wow! Imagine, a moving giant ice cream? ;D

During PJ, Pn Loges asked us to change into PJ attire to do some workout, which we didn't. Then she asked us to weight and measure our height so she can record them, which we didn't either! We just crap up a number from under our brains and she records them! She don't even bother to check if we did those measuring thing or not! What a lazy ass! We just lie through our teeth and ran away.

After that we were all so bored like hell, we decided to play badminton in the class! No, not with racquets! With our notebooks and a shuttlecock! First 2 teams playing were Karyan and Sughon vs. Klaudia and Li Jien. As you know, first game LJ and KBT won! What can you expect? They are pros like peanut butter! Second game, Sughon and Karyan won. Oh please, LiJien and Klaudia! Don't lose like that during the interclass okayy? Must win for the sake of we're girls! LMAO.

Anyway ,

Our class had spotcheck, again. This is probably the freaking 7th time this year? Why they love to molest us to much ah? I don't mind the girls, but the guys? EVERY part of their body are touched by the prefects. I mean everywhere! Including their asses and their... well you get it. Don't have to spotcheck all the time right! Ugh! I really pity Sarah cause her phone was taken.

I bet she's angry as well. What can we do, honestly?

-

Going to Chemistry tuition later. I really don't want to go, cause I'm doozing off now and then. I just want to sleep. Anussha skipped school today, so she better go to tuition later or I'll kill her! Ngeee :B

No comments: