Monday, August 9, 2010

im really sorry? x'(

I thought today was gonna be a good day, yeah I THOUGHT. First thing in the morning, they were having this Independence Day celebration. So I took quite a long. National songs were played, and some good performances. Yes, it's good. I've seen worse performances.

I feel really really bad, cause I really don't want to offend you or anything. But it's just that, my hair is not that long and I don't want to get it for no reason. I just cut my hair so when I talk back, it's not that I want to offend you on purpose. I was just defending, seriously I don't want to make you get angry or anything. Sorry, Swee Imn? :(

-

Anyway, then the basketball thingy. I don't know if it's me or what, but I really don't want to fight with anyone. I don't mind a friendly game, but what if it gets worse? When people started acting and doing things when they don't want to? What they call it as, rage? When you're in anger, you are capable of doing things far beyond your abilities. Damnit, what have I gotten myself into? I just hope that no one takes anything seriously tomorrow.

Imagining fighting one of your friends. Friends turn to enemies in a second? Sometimes, I wish I could just melt to the ground and disappear.

No comments: