Friday, August 27, 2010

no tmh dvd?

Konichiwa, o-genki desu ka? :)

I think the biggest joke of the day was this poor little boy. Nothing special about him except that his name is freaking funny. Dicken. Who the hell name their kid that kind of name?! What were the parents seriously thinking? If thicken means getting thicker, what does dicken means? Getting dicker?! WTF epic fail, hunny :) at least now we know not to name our kids that kind of name, cause I bet that kid wished he didn't had gone to school. There goes his high school life, and so on. LMFAO

And then, we just found out that our class was supposed to hand in a banner which we WERE suppose to make and finish for National day. We got the cloth today and we were supposed to finish it TODAY, so freaking rushing like mad. We just drew a Malaysian flag and quoted there, "4A9 LOVE MALAYSIA". Honestly, who thought of that? We just splashed 3 colour paints on top and voila. Just hand it in, as long as we don't have to run around the field like madcows.

Oh by the way, I tried to order Tokyo MuZical Hotel Live DVD from the net. But then Shobi said I shouldn't. It's expensive ESPECIALLY in Malaysia, I dunno why. Although I realllllyyyy wanted it so much, I think she's right. I could still be one of SuG's fans eventhough I don't have the DVD. Those who has it, you're so lucky :) I swear if SuG ever comes to Malaysia, I'm freaking going to their concerts!!

I freaking love you TAKERU!!! I'LL WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT TOUR :D

No comments: