Sunday, August 1, 2010

sweet pen.

No matter what I do, I don't seem to be getting anywhere near you. It doesn't matter how many times I talked about you, how many times I looked at you, how many times I talk to you, how many times I chat with you in MSN, how many times I sms you, how many times I call you. I'm not trying to be a stalker or anything. I'm gotten more and more fed up because you wouldn't give me any reactions.

The weirdest thing is, when I'm about to give up entirely on you. You would talk to me, totally out of the blue. Maybe you didn't notice or something, but my heart stopped beating the minute you called my name. The way you call it, is way different from how my parents and friends call it. I knew that my name is safe in your mouth.


That crooked smile of yours is probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen in the world. Although you seldom show it, I could still see the beauty in it. I usually don't fall in love easily but this time, a smile was all it took. Would you believe it if I told you that I could spot you in a crowd of hundreds? I don't have to see you to spot you, I could feel you anywhere.

So what if there are other girls chasing after you too? As long as I, myself don't give up to them. They may know that you are special, but they don't know what you do because among them, I'm the closest to you. They can observe you from afar, but I can go it close-up. How lucky am I to be in the same class as you :)

Maybe, just maybe, when we're in our twenties, you'll know how much I love you all these years. Hey, I've already fallen for you for 3 years till now!

No comments: