Wednesday, August 4, 2010

English? 16?

Okay, we are sixteen (16) right? How come, Miss Gauri treated us like we are 12?! She was teaching us simple past and future tenses. HUH? WHY?! I thought at this stage, we should be learning how to write excellent essays or brush up on our grammers?

"Now everyone read the sentence loud and clear," Miss Gauri.
"He will be coming here tomorrow."
"He is here today."
"He came yesterday."

Oh what the freaking heck?! I'm sorry, it's more like Standard 1's work than Standard 6!! MY BAD, BUFFALO! Then she passed out a bunch of papers and she expected us to write a 100, I repeat, 100 words paragraph. Like for real? That short? Anyway, the papers had a bunch of pictures on it. We got a picture of 2 guys going to buy tickets for a movie. So I guess our group is required to write something about MOVIES? Dear John! Letters to Juliet! Salt! The A-Team! Whatever!

Shobi, insulting jokingly said, "Teacher, can we colour them?" We all laughed. But her reply beat us to it. "YES, if you want." Speechless. Oh whatever, you're a new teacher right? ==


I found this picture long lost in one of the files in my computer. I bet this was made when we were in Form 1! Look at how CUTE Klaudia is! I bet it'll make you go aw (She's at the bottom left of the picture!) ahah ;D

No comments: