Thursday, August 5, 2010

Liars.

Hello, honeys.

I think I'll make it as a rule that when I blog, I cannot listen to music or else I might get distracted and blog craps which no one understands. That includes me. Speaking of music, Taylor Swift just released her newest single, Mine. I loved it! I love Taylor no matter what kind of music she does! When I hear Mine, I can feel what she's feeling. All her feelings are converted into her songs, so if you are someone really into music, you'll understand :)


During Chemistry, as you know I didn't finished my work. Pn Chao was calling names of those who didn't hand in. I tried to escape, so I copied Sarah's work. It was 3 pages full of notes, and I finished it in 10 minutes. I guess when you panic, you can do ANYTHING LMAO. Pn Chao was so forgiving, she let me escape. Thank you, finally you're nice to me. Whatever.

Recess was kind of funny. I was walking from the computer lab to the canteen with a packet of oreo in my hands and a handful of oreos in my mouth. Chun Yi walked passed me and was like "Wahh, no prefects halau you ah?" I laughed and shook my head. I even offered some oreos to him! I think that's how you blackmail people, huh? With food XD He said no, but I bet deep in his heart, he wants all of if! ahaha :p

Oh yeah,

before that. Someone told me, he'll buy me something to eat during recess. I said okay and stayed in class. Then he came back without any food in hand. I was like What The Fuck? My stomach is growling like shit. You promised me and now you bought nothing for me? I'm like starving. Shouldn't have trusted you in the first place. What the others said is right, you ain't trustable. Like I said, whatever. I'm over it.

Few dentists came to school today. They were giving speeches about cavity and all those stuffs. We were all so grossed out my the pictures, I nearly puke out. Klaudia and I were so freaked out that our teeth might rot like theirs! So we promised to brush our teeth 5 times a day, God :O


Oh honey. Check out the new picture from Beastly, the movie. Which will be coming out in March 18, 2011!! God, can't it come to cinemas sooner? I can't wait to watch the hot Alex Pettyfer in action. Honestly speaking, Vanessa Hudgens looks quite good in this picture. She will play well as Lindy :) Check out the trailer here!

Next, I'm going to post a post(LOL) all about the movie Beastly! :)

No comments: