Friday, August 20, 2010

SuG

Hello Hello Hello !

Oh my gosh, I was watching Sony Style TV magazine and they were interviewing this awesome Japanese Rock boy band!!
SuG

They are known famous for their weird yet special dress codes; Visual Kei style! If you call them girls, fuck you life they aren't! They are freaking cute guys!! The band consists of Takeru, ChiYu, Mitsuru, ShinPei, and Yuji! Takeru's the vocalist of course, because he has the most cutest smile of all! OHMYGOD. They're a J-Rock group, so it means more rock songs! Takeru's smile is melting my heart :')



He's blonder than the others and way more cuter too! ahahahah :D love them! Takeru chose G-Dragon's Heartbreaker song as the most emotional song for him! How sweet of him :) OMG, have you ever seen such a cute guy?!

Check out their fanpage blogspot :)

TAKERU'S BLOG! AHHHHHHHHHH

AND HIS TWITTER, rape his follow button!! He tweets in English and Japanese, how freaking cute man!

Listen to their latest I Love Scream Party! It's rock and it's loud, close your ears and go watch Dora if it's too loud for you :)


I wonder why did that girl throw Takeru's flower away?! If it was me, I'll cherish it with all my life :DDDDD !

No comments: