Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Konichiwa!

My birthday is almost here and I know what I wanted for it! Ngekngek! It wouldn't be that expensive, I'm sure :) I'm dying to get them as soon as I have some money in hand.

I definitely must have a Shoxx Magazine! I saw it today in Kinokuniya! Selling at RM68! I must have it, gonna save so much money for it :'( I don't care if it's in Japanese or Malay or Bangladesh language, I must have it especially if SuG's in it! *love

I know the Tokyo MuZical Hotel tour Live DVD is limited edition and only those lucky ones will have it, I still wanted it! LOL, if both my parents don't mind, I'm so getting it!

Mum said she could get me SuG's album through online, how cool yeah? :D She said she don't mind cause she know how crazy I was over them! Yesh, thanks mummy!

Or maybe some Charles and Keith shoes? I found them very pretty but freaking expensive as though just by looking at them, my wallet could dry up LOL

No comments: