Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Interclass Badminton

Today was absolute boring. Without Anussha being beside us, things got a little ugly and dull. What can I say? We're missing the bully victim with us! Who can we bully then? ugh D: Anyway, it started off with a boring routine. Came to school and open the door to the computer lab, can you spell BORING? Pen was kind of staring at Klaudia and me, what are you looking at? Guy whose hair had been eaten by a cow! shutup :p

During PJ, we did the naik turun bangku. I think that exercise is way too hard for me, senior citizen! Since my girls started calling me that, I got no choice ==! My heartbeat was like 200+ per minute?! OMG?! Pn Loges said, "Oh how long have you not being playing sports?" more weeks and months than I can remember teacher! :O gah.

-

I think the most boring period was Physics, woopie big surprise. I nearly fell asleep when she was yapping. She said, "Girl please pay attention." Although you may not know it, but I know it was for me. To take me up from my slumberland. The way she stares at things, is like she's shooting arrows with her eyes. Straight into your heart! Can die just by looking into her eyes, enemies of the heir beware. Familiar? Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets? ;)

We did some experiment during Biology lesson. It's about putting saliva and starch suspension into the visking tubing and see if the glucose moves out from the tubing. Which everyone knows, starch is absent and glucose is *Benedict's solution turns blue* PRESENT! So form 3's work, duh. Chris was talking to someone outside of the lab through the window. I had no idea how the hell he cut his finger. Maybe he was touching those rusted windows and cut himself?

I mean, I don't care! But when the blood starts dripping from his finger, I nearly puke. I cannot stand blood flowing out, so I gave him some tissue to clean up! HONEST, I meant nothing and that became the gossip of the day. Thanks a lot, Shobi! We sat down and we saw at the front of the class, 2 big cardboard of pictures of human reproduction system. Male and Female, no Gays and Lesbians okay? Li Jien and Shobi were looking at the Male's reproduction system and were laughing among themselves.

They are both prosts, so it's nothing weird. They were high5-ing and proudly said they are prosts. Then Mr Lee came and said, "Where's my high5?" LOL, we gave him the weird look and he ran away. WTF? Lucky he did not know what they were high5-ing about or he ears might bleed and he'll die. LMAO!

We bought some food on the way back to class, well it's 1pm and we're all starving? I think that's enough reasons to skip class! Do we even need some? Nope. I was standing behind a corner, eating my food silently. All of a sudden, Melvin Yeow Bieber came from no where and BOO-ed me from behind. I knew it was him, so I didn't bother to turn. Now I'm glad I did not, cause his face was right next to mine as in 2 cms away. If I had turned, goodbye first kiss.

We don't care about Sivik and Sejarah, so I'm gonna skip that part. Nothing happened, no worries.

- -

After school, it's the interclass badminton competition! Of course our class joined, or else ehehe. Our first battle was against 4A1. We won them, but they were good competition. It was a good practice for us, so good game ya'll. Today was kind of windy and hot like shit! I nearly died of being burned, macam KokJun xp shutup #2. Next round, we just watch. Fab girl was in it, and by golly she was FABULOUS. She walks like a super model, poses like one, and shakes her hair like one. Phewwit, a guy could go crazy seeing her...literally.

She has a weird signature move, the move I called it as 'will you marry me' move. Faham faham why I call it that okay! After she hit the shuttlecock, she "hits" the ground and did a Will You Marry Me move. We were all like WTF? Right foot up and left foot down. Plus she was shaking her boobs the whole time playing. WTF double?! Like I want to see your watermelons! Keep them hiden, TQ.

Finished around 3.15pm, so LiJien and I head to esso to buy some drinks and all. ;) Let's wait for tomorrow and see what happens. The VICTIM is coming to school tomorrow, hooray!

No comments: