Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I miss audi?

Hello !

Nowadays, it has been nothing but raining and raining. Pouring down rain. Buckets of rain. Trucks of rain. Whatever! Everyday as so I'm counting. No wonder most people get sick although they don't go out to play. I wished it could just be cloudy, no hot sun and no thunderstorm rain.

Since puasa started, we get to go home early. Which is PURE FOOD NEWS to us! Oops, pardon me. Good news to us** :) Imagine getting to go home like 1 hour earlier? Woots, damn syiok! Anyway, today we were being naughty people.

-

During Sivik, the new trainee teacher went in class to teach. Like say, 1/2 of the class came out to lepak outside? Chris, Kenny, Klaudia, Kengliang were doing some break dances while others were busy making hell of a noise cheering for them! We were banging on the door, laughing like mad cows, screaming like people from asylums, and jumping up down! Guess what did the teacher do? nothing! She's still teaching and pretended like we're not there! I know it's not a good thing to do, but it's fun to skip class once in awhile :) ohmygee, i'm already turning bad!


Hell to it, he said he's going to chat with me after school. Did he? NO! He didn't even online! Fuck him for telling a lie to me. He's such a hypocrite! He could've just told me, he couldn't make it or something? It's better than not showing up? Fuck. I was angry, but now whatever! I don't care because people like him ain't earning any friends :p

Listening to Epik High - 1 minute 1 second. Boy, I'm so drawn to that song! Love it to the max! :D

- -

I've started playing Audition Dance Battle now. I do lost some of my skills, but I'm earning them back! I just need to practice more but since exams are almost here (like in 2 days) I have to stop awhile. Too bad all my "friends" became strangers. They don't play much and they don't remember me. Some of them. Well, of course who wouldn't? I was MIA for 1 year plus? :O

I'll put some screen shots of them, if I could get some. God, I miss those moments :'(
#iloveyou audi ex-friends !

No comments: