Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SuG loves ♥

Konichiwa! :)

You know the more I listen to their songs, the more I'll get addicted to it. I couldn't delete Takeru's cute smile with dimples out of my mind! He's just sooo cute and so charming. As they say in Japanese, SuG kawai desu! I don't care whatever bad things you guys say about him, as long as I believe in SuG, as long as I believe in Takeru, I don't give a fuck about anything :)

I wonder, since when did I start using all these bad words? Maybe after seeing Takeru posing with middle finger, I got inspired? :D but I don't bother.


A few bad words ain't gonna kill my whole life, well that depends. I've been tweeting a lot to Takeru but I haven't receive any replies yet. It's either -
1) He's too busy to check his tweets
2) He doesn't know what to tweet back
3) He doesn't understand my English that well, he IS a Japanese :p
4) He hates me? x'(

I hope it's not number 4! I'm such a big fan of his! I watched videos of him going to Singapore, fancams of him coming out from the airport, his hotel, the studio. I wished I was there. I wished I could high 5 him or smile at him, then I'll be so happy till I could jump over the moon! ;D

He once said that whenever he sees his female fans, his heart couldn't stop pounding. Well, my heart couldn't stop pounding just by listening to your musics! If I could see you in person, I might faint! And and I'm learning how to speak Japanese from the net, yeah yeah I know it's not a REALLY reliable source but as long as I get to say I LOVE YOU in Jap should be okay right? Aishiteru :) ♥

I was so hyper every time I hear their songs, so today I went to photobuckets(dot)com and search through 800+ of their pictures. I have most of them and some pictures are uploaded many times. I ONLY take Takeru's pictures, ahahah no offence to the rest. I like you guys, but I love Takeru! I did not download those ugly shoots of him, it'll ruin his nice image aha! I also downloaded a ton of their songs from the net, I know it's illegal but idgaf.

I wanted their new Album so damn badly! Tokyo MuZiCal Hotel! It's coming out tomorrow, how the hell am I not supposed to be happppyyyy? ;D I hope someone can get it for me, then I'll love them forever! Even if it's perasan guy. I know, eeew. Okay, gonna sign out now. Going to Anussha's house tomorrow, so maybe I'll grab a few pictures and post it here :)



I♥TAKERU

No comments: