Sunday, August 8, 2010

basketball, failed.

Hello, honeys.

The girls decided to have a basketball practice today. I mean, what a weird day. It's a Sunday and we have to play? I thought Sundays are for sleeping and for relaxing? But I get to see the girls, so okay I agree on the plan. Went to Anussha's house around 4pm. I was eating my ice cream when she sms-ed me and urged me to go to her house. And then, my McD ice cream melted, thankyou ==!


While waiting for time to pass, we were watching Parenthood. I love that TV series cause it resembles a lot about our everyday lives! Seeing how their teenage daughters protest against their parents just gave us some good inspiration! AHAHA (Y) nice work! Moments later, Klaudia called and told us that we have to be at the court in 5 minutes or we're dead.


We reached there with seconds to spare and where is Klaudia? No where to be seen! She came 10 minutes later! Gonna choke her to death :O kill kill kill.


Snapped A picture on the way. It seems cacated, but whatever. Hm, I still need some practice in the walking-and-snapping move. KokJun is the master, ampun tuanku :O *bows down*


Klaudia and Anussha were playing with some big boys. Those big boys damn ganas. Seeing their faces freaked me out! But they played well, especially that number 5! I think I saw him in our school before, but I don't now. Expelled? :|


Hoh Li Meow! eating strepsils because of her sore throat. Pity la, meow :( get well soon.

-

Then some small yet short boys asked us to play with them 4 on 4. We didn't laugh or anything at their height cause we are civilized people. So, we agreed to play with them. Only to our knowledge, they were such assholes!! They said in mandarin that we played like chickens, when we are winning and they were losing to shits? 9 - 2. Lose to the bottom of hell man. They were laughing at how clumsy we were but all the mistakes done was by them. We played well, I mean better than we were in school.

Plus, they called LiJien and I indians from China? That was what ticked me off. Fuck you guys, you think you are that yellow? Squinted-eyes ball less guy!! You are so fat, yo mama nearly died in a car accident. Okay, that was just crapping but you get it. I could take that fatass down myself on the court that very time, but I protected my feminity. Idiots.

No comments: