Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baggy bye bye :(

Hello, honeys.

I was being such a good girl, sometimes. So I decided to clean up my room. As you know, my room is the next "bandaraya" like how my grandfather always said it. If it's placed next to a junk house, there's seriously no difference. While I was wiping my drawers, I saw this in it.


Okay, why the hell is there a hammer in my drawer? Wanna BOK who? ;) LOL. I told you it was a junk house! Besides, I found some unopened biscuits and some old towels in my room. Seriously, it needs a Ty-Over. Tyra Make Over! America's Next Top Model, watch it every Wednesday on Star World.

-

Who knows, I found the bag I bought when I was in Hong Kong 2 years ago. I loved it a lot, but my heart shattered when I found the strap kind of teared? :'( So it just hit me that I need to do some operations on it!


I cut the strap, so what? It's completely unusable! Look at it, the leather is tearing like hell? I have to cut the defective area. Surgeon Doctor Lee!


When you touch it, the black black dust or something will stick onto your hand, fingers etc etc. Really terrible, I think this is what I call China Products! LOL, sorry no offence.


Good riddance that strap! I really pity that bag without any strap. So I decided to find a suitable ribbon or belt as a replacement for that cute little bag! Guess what? I did! :D



The colour almost matches, but it'll do the trick. First, I have to remove all those dots of golden balls or something.


The scissors is for decoration, I use my fingers not that scissors! LOL, I'm not a patient girl and yes I'm rough. ;D Once I sew the belt onto the bag, it'll be as good as new! Can't wait to see it.

No comments: