Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm me again! Or am I?

I told myself. Gonna change today! I'm going to be the better, happier, always-don't-bother-about-homework ME :D! And and it did went smoothly, until 7:10am :/! When I saw...that thing! WTH; I'm still trying to forget about it. That thing had been irritating me the whole morning and I can barely concentrate on my studies. I bet you can guess what's that THING, huh?

Played basketball with my girls today SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long didn't play basketball. Became noob already :O! My girls played until so GANAS! I hurt my toe and my middle finger )':! So I can't show it anymore ah XD? Didn't even know my finger was bleeding until I saw blood on my hand. And and it didn't hurt at all UNTIL I get into the shower. Shit that pain :O!

When Anussha and me were on our way to the girls toilet in Block E, something caught our eyes and we stood outside of the toilet door. Our eyes were eye-ing on our left, but body facing the door. Mana tau, that JOANNE came and appear in front of my face. When we turn our faces Anussha and me got terrible a shock -.-!

But the best part of the day was, KENNY LOST TO GIRLS IN BASKETBALL :DDD ♥ ♥ ♥! So now he can't show off, huh? xD

No comments: